26/10/2013

Reason no.16...

I've made it through to Reading Week and am still smiling! These past few weeks have been great! It's been awesome seeing God be faithful in sooooo many ways. Embarking on so many new things in one go has definitely been an adventure: new course, new city, new people and new church!! I can definitely say it is most certainly where God's called me to be! It's been a season where God's taught me what it means to lean on Him and not depend on my own strength. Assignments have been set and the work seems to be never ending! If I went back 2 or 3 years I would have probably responded entirely different to the situation I'm in now. Before, I would have been totally consumed and overwhelmed by the quantity - I would have been stressed and possibly depressed! Over the last year God's built the foundations for this year. He's constantly reminding me each day that my time in Manchester is so much more than the course I'm on - but it extends to everything else, including investing time with different people. Thank you God! Reason no. 16 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment