08/10/2013

Reason no. 1...

 A new season: a fresh start. Just over 3 weeks ago I moved to Manchester and to say I'm enjoying it would be an understatement. The workload may be intense and the assignments are beginning to be set, but the overriding theme of the time has just been story after story of God's goodness! I've been so blessed by the people God has put around me - I've made some awesome friends and one even lives in the same flat as me! The course has been so interesting - from having panicked about whether I was about to embark on the right course, I now love regurgitating little facts I've learnt each day! From worrying that work would totally consume me, God's provided the capacity to do extra things outside the world of studying. God's goodness yet again continues to astound me!! Reason no. 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment