18/10/2013

Reason no. 12...

Time after time I mess up - things slip out of my mouth that I wish I could take back, I'll do something or think something and as I look back I wonder what I was doing! But, God's sooooo good! He's faithful, so loving and forgiving! In 1 John 1:9, it says:

" If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
 
What an amazing truth! The fact that God who sets the perfect standard chooses to forgive me for every wrong thing I've done is simply incredible! The fact that this stands true about me is so exciting:
 
 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
 
Romans 8:1
 
 
This most certainly is another reason to praise God! Reason no. 12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment