08/10/2013

Introduction!

Based on a song called '10,000 reasons' by Matt Redman, I've decided to start a new blog! There's a line in the song, which I absolutely love: 'For all Your goodness I will keep on singing, 10000 reasons for my heart to find.' What does this line mean? It means that God's goodness is so abundant and extravagant that as I open my eyes I begin to see God's goodness overflowing into every facet of life. It's exciting! God's goodness it limitless - in fact, there's far more than 10,000 reasons to praise Him! As I reflect on the goodness of God, my perspective of whatever challenges I may be facing shifts. Rather than dwelling on the stresses, struggles and challenges, when I put God as the central point of my attention, everything else takes its rightful place. So, in this new blog I simply want to use it to write about stories of God's goodness and use it to reflect on the God who is the same: yesterday, today and forevermore! Enjoy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment