21/11/2013

Reason no. 46...

I love little quotes, especially ones that are just a few words but speak out truth till it's overflowing! This is one is soooo good - just have a read!

'Jesus loves you right where you are, but loves you too much to leave you there.'
 
 
So, if  I was to expand it just a bit, what does it look like? The place, the situation, the way I act, the way I speak, the way I behave, the way I feel, the way I look - God loves me just as I am right now. He doesn't love me any less than He did yesterday and He definitely doesn't love me any more - why because His love for me has already reached the highest peaks! In fact, His love for me happened before I was even born. His love for me goes on and on and on. If God loved me whilst I was a sinner and was prepared to die for me, give up everything for me - that love is surely something that I should take note of?! But the next part of the sentence says He loves me too much to leave me where I am...that simply means that God has something far better in store for me! Now that's exciting! Reason no. 46 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment