11/11/2013

Reason no. 35...

I love how even when I'm stressed, annoyed or simply feeling down in the dumps, God is so so sooooo good! His love, His peace, His grace, His favour and His joy goes on and on and on! God's been reminding me of these verses in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. They say:

'Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.'

This weekend God highlighted all the little thing in my life that I have to be grateful of. My default position can so easily be to moan and to worry etc. - in fact, most of the time it quite possibly is!! But just as I was going through a list in my head of everything that was not going as I had hoped, God stepped in and reminded me of who He was and how blessed I really am. God used a little child dancing in the rain to remind me how God has that joy, that peace, that freedom in store for me too! So that's yet another reason! Reason no. 35 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment