11/11/2013

Reason no. 34...

This week my new book arrived! It's called: 'Sustainable Power' by Simon Holley. Since last summer this was a book that was highly recommended, so I thought it was about time I had a read of it! It's a book which is full of stories about God's Kingdom breaking out and people being healed. To read about a church's journey of moving into all that God has for them is exciting. One thing that really excited me was just being reminded of a story in the bible (Mark 7:31-37). This story is all about Jesus healing a man who had difficulty speaking and was deaf. Jesus healed a man with a speech impediment! Being reminded that Jesus heals these things too is incredible, especially where this will most likely be something I encounter on a day-to-day basis several years down the line. Reason no. 34 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment