17/12/2016

Reason no. 987...

As I was walking home this morning I was reminded of a phonecall from a few weeks ago (or maybe even a bit longer) from David. He had just seen the royals and all their bodyguard protection drive past him. He didn't just ring me but he also rang a family member too. Earlier that week I'd been talking about Kate and William's arrival to the University of Manchester with a few other people. It crazy to think how much excitement and talk that situation got! What's even more incredible is that the King of Kings has already arrived and rather than Him being some distant famous person who I will probably never speak to, I get to have a personal relationship with Him and walk with Him each day. That's a reason to get excited and tell everyone! Reason no. 987 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment