11/12/2016

Reason no. 950...

Christmas is coming! Baby Jesus is coming...that's what Christmas is all about: the birth of a little baby boy. That is true but it only scratches the surface. That Jesus was fully human, yet fully God. That Jesus grew up to shake societies thinking. That Jesus knew what it was like to party (wedding). That Jesus did what we deem to be impossible: healing the sick, bringing the dead back to life, walking on water. That Jesus spoke to women in a culture where that was not the norm. That Jesus knew what love looked like. That Jesus loved me enough to die on a cross. That Jesus dying on a cross meant that I can know God. That Jesus dying means that I walk free as every wrong thing (sin) I have ever done is no longer counted against me - it is all on him. That Jesus raising back to life means that He is victorious over sin and death. That Jesus living now means that an eternity with him awaits me. Reason no. 950 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment