12/12/2016

Reason no. 954...

Philippians 4:6-7

'Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God . And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.'

So true...these past few weeks I have been attempting an assignment that has caused me so much stress and the crazy thing is that it is only worth 10 credits of my whole degree. The fear of failing creates such a huge amount of pressure. But actually each time the pressure begins to build God wants to take me to a place of reminding me who He actually is...He is so much bigger than my assignment, He is so much bigger than if I fail. Will my world fall apart if I fail? No! Will God stop loving me? No! Will God be disappointed with me? No! Will He still work all things together for good? Yes! Will His promises over my life still be true? Yes! He is God! Reason no. 954 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment