10/12/2016

Reason no. 948...

I find it is so easy to get bogged down by uncertainties. The uncertainty of what will happen when I graduate, what job will I have, where will I live? These questions quickly fill me with dread, stress and panic. It is so easy to say with my mouth that 'I trust God', but actually when in the midst of the situation a different story comes to play. I don't know the end result and I find that really tough. God knows exactly what is coming and I don't.

He promises to work all things together for good and that includes the situation I'm in and about to walk into. He has done incredible things in every situation that has involved a big decision/move (even in the little things too!) - embarking on Impact in Horsham - how I ended up there just had God written all over it, moving to Manchester for my degree and actually seeing God's plan spoken to me 8 years ago and to be right in the midst of it now is truly incredible!!

This time God is doing something different. He is the Almighty God and He can choose to speak in any way He chooses and in  His own timing - not dictated by me. He is God and I am not. It is His words that I will choose to cling and will let override my thoughts and others opinions. He is King.

Reason no. 948 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment