23/01/2017

Reason no. 1035...


You are my wonderful shepherd,
the One who guides and the One who leads.
You are with me in the depths of the valleys
and You are with me on the mountaintops.
You take me by the hand and hold me close,
You speak truth into my two ears -
reminding me of the promises spoken.
I can stand as a child of the living God,
I am free - fear and sin are broken off.

You are my refuge and my strength,
the One who protects and defends me.
You are with me on the battlefield,
You are with me in every situation everyday.
In You I am more than a conqueror,
I am a champion who stands in Your victory.
Each day I choose to put on what You have provided me:
the sword of the spirit, the helmet of salvation,
the belt of truth and the shield of faith.

You are my hope, my song and my joy,
the One who is the wellspring of life and peace.
Your Spirit is living in me,
You are with me in every breath that I take.
In You, a life of excitement and adventure awaits.
Your goodness and love will follow me all of my days.
How amazing it is to be loved by You:
You are the perfect Father, the faithful friend,
the One who never gives up on me.

Reason no. 1035 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment