08/01/2017

Reason no. 1010...

Yesterday I found out my mark for an assignment I did before Christmas, which  I was incredibly disappointed with for the amount of hours and weeks I put in to it. In my moaning and groaning I was reminded of something someone said to me whilst I was out in Poland on a mission trip about 6 years ago. Someone said how if I ended up working for the rest of my life in X (somewhere I thought would be awful!), God would still be using it for His glory, He wouldn't be seeing me as a failure, in fact He would still be loving me. And actually that is still true for the grade I'm not happy with. I may be thinking of the impact on my degree and the impact of that on jobs at the end, but actually God will still use that grade for His glory regardless of me being happy with the grade or not. Reason no. 1010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment