11/01/2017

Reason no. 1019...

I am thankful for my mum. She is so loving, helpful and creative. I love how the house has some of her lovely creations around it and how she made her dress for our wedding. I love how she's always there for me, especially after school and how she would always ask me about my day and she would sit and listen. I love how she always helped me with my studies when I asked, even if it wasn't really a specialty of hers. I love how caring she is and watching her help my grandma and granddad in this season. I love how much she supported us with the wedding, especially with her time - like having the patience to take up my wedding dress! I love how much she supported and encouraged me with doing Impact and going on mission trips.  Reason no. 1019 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment