11/01/2017

Reason no. 1018...

I am thankful for my dad. I love how loving, kind and funny (in his own way!) he is. I love how much he loves God and how he would wake up extra early to spend time with Him and how I'd wake up early and see him sat reading and studying the bible. I love how he actively listens to God and uses it to encourage and strengthen people and the church. I love how he encourages me and has supported me with uni and getting married and everything that was before. I love how each Valentine's day before I met David he would give me a small card and present. I love how when he had to go off to Pakistan for a month he created countdown for his return which would be linked with nice treats. I love going back to Ashford and spending time with him - going for walks in the woods or going out for breakfast. This month he turns 50! Reason no. 1018 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment