01/06/2017

Reason no. 1111...

'The joy of the Lord is my strength'.

In the depths of the valleys, in the midst of the darkness, during the hard times: Your truth remains. You are the unchanging God remaining faithful, loving, good, my shield, my refuge and my defender. You are the One who chose me before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in Your sight. You have redeemed me and forgiven me. You have deposited Your holy spirit in me as a guarantee of my incredible inheritance to come. You are the One who is faithful to every promise You have spoken, so in the midst of the struggle I will cling to what You have said knowing it will come to fulfilment. You are a God of joy and as Your beloved child with the Spirit of God in me, I will walk in joy too. Reason no. 1111 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment