23/05/2014

Reason no. 270...

There's so many reasons I'm grateful for the halls I've ended up in this year:
1) The location is great! A 5 minute walk from uni and lots of little food shops. It's over the road from a park too!
2) Everyone thinks it's weird me saying this but...The overall design of the buildings is great - they're like giant toblerones! (The interior design is maybe not the best i.e. no windows in the kitchen, but the outer appearance is interesting!)
3) There's a gym on site and I only had to pay £10 for the year!
4) As I wonder around outside I always feel like I'm on holiday in some kind of resort!
5) My room backs onto some nice green space and trees, which is fab seeing as I'm pretty much in the city center!
And the list could go on! Reason no. 270 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment