02/05/2014

Reason no. 250...

Today I was thinking back to the story I heard yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=617911648293025&set=vb.203233683094159&type=3&theater and I'm just so amazed and in awe of God's goodness. God totally loves His people and He is faithful to His word. He knows our needs and satisfies them. When we call on Him, He answers. His timing is perfect. I've been thinking about this story on and off all morning and I'm just soooo amazed. That's a story that happened around Bedford area but God can so do the same here in Manchester (or wherever you live) and with you and me!! Reason no. 250 :)

3 comments:

  1. hey kathryn! i found your note in my halls today and it completely brightened my day! i'm not religious, but i really needed to hear that today, so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you found the note and thank you so much for letting me know! All the best :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Cool that you can help make people smile and brighten their day!
    Sim x

    ReplyDelete