02/12/2013

Reason no. 62...

I think this might actually be the first poem I've written since being in Manchester! Reason no. 62 :)
 

Seasons come and seasons go,
But You never change.
The same God of all my yesterdays,
You remain the same today.
Your faithfulness and love,
cover over all my circumstances.
The struggles and frustrations,
they're completely known to You.
You care about the details,
You're the One who will break in.
My soul will choose today,
to praise You for who you are.
Regardless of what surrounds me,
who You are has not changed.
You are the firm foundation,
The One who's never shaken.
You are the faithful Father,
The One who never fails.
You are the Sovereign God,
nothing escapes your attention.
Let my heart choose today -
You the King of Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment