23/04/2017

Reason no. 1072...

On placement the other week my clinical educator described me as a swan, how when I am with patients I am really calm and glide through smoothly, but inside (my feet) feel really chaotic/ stressed with how the session may be going. Initially I was really happy, I was thinking that's great that is how I am coming across. The other day I began to think about it even more - God's got even more! He doesn't want my exterior to display peace, He wants the whole of me to be authentically at peace. There's been a story about an iceberg in the news recently. Icebergs can be huge, but in fact they are even huger still as there is only a small proportion above the surface, even more is below. God wants all of me - not just the surface. Reason no. 1072 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment