26/07/2016

Reason no. 875...

'Fear, Anxiety, Worry': a poem written a few years ago, but still so relevant.

Fear, anxiety, worry:
I hurl it over to You.
For the Spirit in me is:
power, love and sound-mind.
Fear no longer reigns,
but rather I trust in You.
With you on my side,
whom shall I fear?
Your love, grace, peace
is all inseparable of me.
Wherever I go
I cannot escape.
You go before and behind.
You protect my every step.
Every fear lined up to You
is a drop of water to the ocean -
it's minute and insignificant.
You are far greater!
You have claimed the victory!
Through fears and stresses
I stand upon You.
You are my Rock,
never shaking, never changing.
You are Peace
and that's what You offer me.
It transcends all understanding
and stands the test of time.
As I call out to You,
You'll not let me down.
You come to my rescue
and free me from all anxiety.

Reason no. 875 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment