18/09/2015

Reason no. 706...

It's amazing how I wrote this poem over 2 years ago, yet this week it fitted perfectly into a situation I was facing!

Victorious. Triumphant. Conquering.
You have defeated darkness, sin and death.
In You, I am raised up and strengthened,
I am equipped against the enemy.
The armour of God is mine for the taking:
truth, righteousness, faith,
the gospel of peace and salvation.

On the side of the undefeated Champion,
How could I ever lose?
You are greater. You are stronger.
No-one compares to You.
Even in the depths of the valleys,
Never have I been abandoned,
Every step taken, You are by my side.

Struggles, disappointmets, hard times,
Through it all, I'll cling to You,
For You are faithful and the rock unshakeable,
You are a solid foundation,
Whom I can trust at all times,
You are the God who never changes,
Who sees me through all circumstances.

Because of You, I'll claim the victory!


Reason no. 706 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment