16/09/2015

Reason no. 701...

A month has gone since I last wrote anything! Where has the time gone?! This past month has had so many blessings I want to make sure I write about them. It has also been a very busy month, hence the lack of posts (combined with getting out of the habit of sitting down and typing them out!).

Anyway, I am so grateful that my laptop is now fixed! For 2 weeks it got sent off to be repaired. It means that instead of having a flickering screen image, I now have a lovely clear screen to look at! I'm grateful that my parents are generous to pay monthly for any possible problems that may occur. It means that if there are any problems they are free of charge to be fixed! This is a huge blessing as every year I seem to have something go wrong! From having a trojan on the computer, to having a broken fan, to the broken screen - they've all been fixed! Reason no. 701 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment