27/01/2015

Reason no. 478...

This morning I was reminded of God's faithfulness as I was looking back as to how I ended up studying speech and language therapy....I'm not 100% sure how it all came together and me ending up on the course. But back in 2008, a guy prophesied that I'd end up teaching and doing stuff medically related, but also getting grants and all kinds of things in terms of my education...well right now the NHS are supporting me in my tuition and living costs, and  speech and language therapists are teachers of sorts and I've definitely been learning a lot of anatomy and various diseases, which is all rather medical related!  When God first told me those things never did I imagine this is where I'd end up. He's good and His timing and speaking into situations is great! Reason no. 478 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment