26/11/2014

Reason no. 413...

Yesterday I went to an evening which had churches around Manchester united together, all wanting to reach the students of Manchester and see God's love displayed to these people. Here's some of the things that I took away from this evening:
- We can't just assume that other churches are reaching the 18-30 age bracket (or wherever there's a gap in the church).
-We are Christ's ambassadors...we are acting on behalf of the King in the places we are now.
-I am a new creation and there's no way of going back to my old self.
-God wanted to be my/your friend before I/you even considered being His friend.
-Amazing story of how God kept creating God encounters within the space of a couple of days with the same person...God knows our days and where we are.
-Growing up in a Christian family is an amazing story of God's grace in my life.

Reason no. 413 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment