06/01/2014

Reason no. 106...

This week I’ve started a new bible study called Overflow. I’ve never read the bible in a year and I definitely haven’t read the entire bible…something I’m not too pleased to admit!! The study is great. The way it’s been split enables you to have a whole overview of God’s great rescue mission. At the moment I’m working through Genesis, Leviticus, Isaiah, Matthew and Romans. As I’ve been reading it you see: God’s perfect creation right at the beginning followed by the problem appearing. Then we see what the Jews have to do through burnt offerings to have their sins dealt with. We see the state of Israel and that there’s a huge problem that needs dealing with – so God’s preparing and prophesying the solution. Then we see the solution come – something that God’s been preparing the way for generation after generation, then we also see that Jesus has come and this incredible hope that has now been unleashed – especially for the gentiles! Reason no. 106 :)

1 comment:

  1. How can I find Overflow? - is it a book or online?

    Thanks,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete