03/07/2017

Reason no. 1197...

Thank you God that time is in Your hands and You are the eternal One. Thank you God that You always fulfil Your promises. Thank you God that the promise You spoke 9 years ago (in 2008) is now in fulfilment with me finishing university. Thank you God for all the bursaries that I was provided with whilst at university - You said it would happen and it did! (Absolutely incredible as now everyone starting the course will no longer have the same bursaries available! God's timing for me studying was perfect!) You said I would combine education and medically related things. At the time I had not even heard of a Speech and Language Therapist, little did I know that the role works in both education and medical arenas. Thank you God that You work everything together for good and You always keep Your promises! Reason no. 1197 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment