12/09/2016

Reason no. 916...

In a week's time I return to university for my final year. Inside I am filled with a real mix of fear and excitement.  This year seems so daunting knowing that I am expected to carry out a research project (the equivalent of a dissertation) and be applying for jobs at the end it. It all seems too much too soon! However in the midst of this I have to remind myself of who God is, His tremendous goodness to me and that He wants me to trade my stress and fears for His perfect peace that transcends all understanding. Thank you God that You are so good to me and that You have got me through the first 3 years!! Thank you for Your faithfulness to this point and thank you that YOU NEVER CHANGE!! So faithful You will be!! Reason no. 916 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment