28/12/2015

Reason no. 730...

Yesterday a  friend posted on facebook something Justin Bieber said:

"See growing up I...I always felt like I had to be the best at everything. Because I, I just didn't think I was good enough. And maybe if I was good at something, that I'd get recognition from that. But I quickly found out that, I wasn't going to get the recognition that I wanted or that I needed. Because, because people aren't perfect. And, by not being perfect you, you sometimes can disappoint people. And with God, it's like He's perfect in me and He never disappoints. So I just get my recognition from Him, and give Him recognition."

Thank you God that you are perfect in me. I thank you that You never never disappoint . God let me get my recognition from You, not from the people around me. God I thank you that even if I were to fail my degree, or fail by others consider to be a fail, I'd have You who is perfect living in me and because of that I will never be a failure - how could I be?! Thank you God! Reason no, 730 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment