10/08/2015

Reason no. 688...

Yesterday I came back after a week at Newday (christian youth camp)! God is good, He's alive and loves spending time with His children. I went with my church in Manchester and it was incredible! Yesterday before we started packing up, I went for a walk around the camp site at 5:30 in the morning and God reminded me of what He has done this year! Last summer God told me to move churches, which was scary and I had no idea what lay ahead. But God was very good to me. He put me in a church where family is right at the heart of it, He's given me an amazing boyfriend (definitely not what I was expecting!) and He's given me the opportunity to get alongside some great young people! One of the talks in the 12-14s was all about to church and how we all have a role to play - each person's uniqueness makes up the church. This week God has shown me that there is value in being an introvert. It would be something that would really annoy me about myself, I would always see it as second best to being an extrovert, but God actually values that so much and can use my introvertedness in what God has called me to do! Reason no. 688 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment