09/05/2015

Reason no. 618...

I am thankful that there are Christians who have been voted into parliament and the role God has given them in being in a place of influence. In 1 Timothy 2:2, it tells us to pray for people in 'high positions' and I think this election has reminded me of the importance of that. If a different party had been voted in I think I would just assume that things will be a lot better for the country, but God tells us to pray for them. Having a government covered in prayer is going to be a lot better for our country than a government who people assume are doing a good job. So I want to be someone who's going to pray for our government, not just for the coming week, but someone who is still going to be praying for them 3 years down the line too. Reason no. 618 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment