25/04/2015

Reason no. 607...

It's definitely true that God works all things together for good. Today I was thinking about the differences in my housing situation from last year to this year. Last year was fine, it wasn't unpleasant but this year has been so much better. Last year having been put with a bunch of strangers it's not surprising that we were all very different and weren't very close. This year God has blessed me with some amazing housemates and friends, people I can easily be myself around. Having got friends in different houses and hearing some of their stories, it's incredible that my house have not had a single falling out the whole year! From originally dreading the thought of moving into a house last year, God has totally exceeded my expectations! Reason no. 607 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment