26/03/2015

Reason no. 586...

It's exciting to imagine your future with God. I was thinking about what I'd love to see as a future Speech and Language Therapist walking with God. I'd love to see children 'find their voice'. I'd love to see restoration happen in families. To see God's presence in the clinic, when people step foot into my room peace, hope and joy come because God's in that room too. I'd love people to encounter God, make supernatural progress in communication/ swallowing abilities. I'd love my colleagues to encounter Jesus and salvation to follow. I'd love the clinic to be a place where people are welcomed and accepted just as they are. I'd love to see people who stutter have Moses experiences! I'd love it to be a place where people are built up and encouraged - after all our words create environments and when we speak we can bring God's heart into situations! I'd love to see waiting times drop and referrals decrease and NHS pressures to be released. Nothing's too much for our God and He says that it's okay to imagine, because He can do even more!! Reason no. 586 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment