09/12/2014

Reason no. 424...

Recently there has been a lot of horrible stuff happening in an area near where I live. It's been reported that within this semester alone there have been over 30 sexual assaults. Yesterday I saw a petition going round to see the area made more safe. It's great that people are taking action, something definitely needs to change. This morning God reminded me that the area just needs Him. Increasing the police force in the area might make a small difference, but bring Him in and the area will be completely transformed. It's largely a student population there...imagine revival coming and a new generation standing up in the name of Jesus. When God breaks in, salvation comes, alcohol and drug addiction are broken off and the streets are safe. As I stepped out of the house this morning, it was wet and the sky was grey, but as I looked over the field and looked at the area where I'd been praying about a sunset was over it and just over that area alone. I totally believe God was highlighting that area and He has not given up on it. There is hope! Reason no. 424 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment